Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Victoria Morton Original

Hey everyone! Unfortunately due to my total technological incompetence the report from the 2011 RevWear Fashion Show will be up a little later. Sorry! BUT! In the spirit of making your own clothes, I have a little personal achievement to share with all you beautiful readers! In school I am taking the fashion course, and I made my first wearable item!! There were a few glitches, especially since I didn’t follow the exact instructions and added on a bunch of creative details. (Following the rules is soo elementary school). Regardless, as I am currently swelling with pride here are the photos of the first Victoria Morton Original!
Please excuse the atrocious photo quality; they were taken in class with my phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment