Tuesday, May 15, 2012

TFI25 - People and Fashion

Renee (FORBES) in the yellow, wearing Arthur Medonca

Davic Dixon and I

Renee, Gail McInnis and I

Winner of last year's New Labels!
 

Shelli Oh (Canadian Deisgner), DIY 20's hair! Shellioh.com or facebook.com/shelliohclothes

Anna-Marie Mediwake, host, CBC NEWS, wearing a one-of-a-kind David Dixon! I'm in love with her cute, edgy pixie cut paired with this flowing, floral dress. Absolute perfection!

From right to left:
Karen Liebesman - Vera WAng glitter pants, Jacob tank, and Shay Lowe (local Canadian designer) earrings
Paul Leone - Bustle Jacket, ACNE Pants
Anison Slight - BCBG

Seeing the mixed prints trend moving over to mens fashion as well! Karim N. Kanji (Glenn Gould Foundation) - Clothes designed by himself


Renee (FORBES) and I

Susan Langdon (TFI) and I

No comments:

Post a Comment