Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What happens in Vegas... goes on my blog

As the final instillation of my four part trip I found myself in Vegas. Normally, an incubator for gambling addicts, bachelor parties, and midlife crisis's, Vegas played lively host to me for only a single night, as time was limited. To answer all the people who asked how crazy Vegas was when I returned, I respond "I'm underage, I was with my family, and I was there for only one night". Despite this, it was a great evening perusing the grand hotel lobbies, watching the lights go by then ending with a long bubble bath, mini-cupcakes and some Gossip Girl. Oh, I almost forgot to mention, there where gondola rides inside the hotel itself.
Never leave home without leather pants.

Like I said. Gondola rides. In the hotel. Only in Vegas.

Waking up in Vegas (simply had to get the touristy shot)

No comments:

Post a Comment